TERMS & CONDITIONS
All guests making a reservation accept the terms and conditions laid out below.
- A non-refundable deposit of £25.00 per person is required at the time of booking. We accept all major credit cards and cheques.
- Double or twin rooms are based on two people sharing however single occupancy of a twin or double room is subject to availability, rates available upon request.
- Bookings at the weekend are generally for a minimum of two nights, though single nights are occasionally available upon request.
- Children aged 2 or under are free of charge.
- Children aged 3-15 years sharing adults’ accommodation are half price.
- With the exception of guide dogs, the hotel does not accept pets.
- We will endeavour to accommodate any special dietary requirements. Please advise us at least two days prior to arrival
- Should circumstances arise beyond our control we reserve the right to offer an alternative choice of accommodation
- The hotel reserves the right to change the tariff at any time without prior notification.
- If you need to cancel a reservation within 48 hours prior to the arrival date the full amount may be charged.
- Accommodation is available from 2.00pm on the day of arrival, however, should you wish to arrive prior to this time facilities are available to store your luggage.
- We kindly request that you vacate your room by 10.00am on the morning of departure; however, facilities are available to store your luggage.
- The hotel is not liable for guests’ vehicles and their contents. Cars are parked in the car park at the owners’ risk.
- The hotel accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to personal possessions. All items are left at the owners’ risk; however secure safekeeping facilities are available at reception.
- All children under the age of 16 are not permitted to use the leisure facilities without adult supervision.
- Unaccompanied use of leisure facilities is at your own risk.
- Errors and omissions excepted
GUARANTEES AND PAYMENTS:
- The Duchy Hotel’s website does not have an SSL certificate, however when you are asked to enter your card details a separate secure (HTTPS) window hosted by Guestline will be opened.